Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Crate Paper FaLaLa Page Kit Inspiration!

It's Hump Day!

Let's get over the Hump with some daily inspiration! :)

Check out these fabulous layouts from our Designers using the
 Crate Paper "FaLaLa" Page Kit
from the
December 2017 Flavors of the Month Kit:

"FALALA"
By: Steffanie Seiler
Steffanie said this about her layout:
"LOVE the muted colors of this collection! It really gives you a lot of room to play and lets your photo take center stage. I splattered white cardstock with coordinating red and green before getting started. I chose a single photo and cut some different sized pieces of patterned paper to layer beneath and help to frame it. I knew right away that I wanted to used the "festive" print (with FALALA on one side) as part of my title. I chose to box cut the letters individually and create a banner. I used both of the adorable paper clips included in the kit and also the glitter frame, which I layered over the snowman card, and the acetate snowflake. From the embellishment kit, I chose a few of the phrase stickers. I love the soft feel of this page. It makes me feel cozy inside!
"

Steffanie also used the Embellishment Add-On Kit
and from her own stash: twine, alpha stickers and mist.

"Make a Wish"
By Heather Guy
Heather shares this about her layout:
"Adorable is all I can say to describe the Crate Paper kit! I love the touches of pink in it!!! I printed a small picture of the original 4x6 picture of my niece to put the frame embellishment on. From my stash I added the "Make a Wish" title, twine (from FOTM Carta Bella kit) and a couple of puffy hearts from a former FOTM kit."

Here's a look at the
 Crate Paper "FaLaLa" Page Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

This is just ONE of the FOUR page kits in the Flavors of the Month kit. 
 Here's a look at the complete  December Kit:
 * Embellishments will vary.

YES!! You will receive 4 individual page kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!
Visit our 
for reveal & process videos with our kits!

Join us in our 
FACEBOOK GROUP
for fun challenges and social talk! 

See you back tomorrow with inspiration from our last page kit
from the December Flavors of the Month kit! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment